Thursday, April 17, 2014

{Thirsty Thursday}

My good friend Hannah's birthday celebration is coming up this weekend and I will be attempting to make her favorite drink, a Gin & Tonic. Simple & Easy!


via
2 oz gin

5 oz tonic water
1 lime wedge



Pour the gin and the tonic water into a highball glass almost filled with ice cubes. Stir well. Garnish with the lime wedge
Read more: Gin and Tonic recipe 

Below is a round up of some spaces I could very easily enjoy a refreshing G&T in... With a client patio redo underway I'm focused on porches and sunrooms in order to solve my dilemma of whether to go bold and happy with the color scheme or neutral and calm.

Source 
Source

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source 
Which scheme do you prefer? Neutral or bold? Tell us in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment